Saturday, June 25, 2011

Road Trip!!

Last weekend we drove down to California to stay with friends in Yosemite Valley. The beauty on the way stunned us; the journey was certainly spectacular: I enjoyed just talking to Marc, buying an ice cream cone from a gas station, laughing, and watching the sun hit the earth in golden glory.


 We hiked five miles for a breathtaking view of all of Yosemite's splendor.  We didn't even speak for a bit.
 Half dome.
 I just included this because I think he's handsome.

 Marc has always been in love with trees. So we went to see the Sequoias.



 Absolutely amazing.

Thank you Nate and Rosalyn for the great weekend!

2 comments:

Ali said...

So gorgeous! Thank you for posting! I love your striped shirt, and I miss you guys so much!

Olivia Ostler said...

I love it! I want to go on a road trip...disneyland (wink, wink, nudge, nudge)